Jurcom Teknoloji A.Ş. (“Company or Jurcom”) is committed to complying with applicable data protection and privacy standards at all times and takes its responsibility regarding information security very seriously. Any personal data collected by Jurcom through the recruitment process is processed in accordance with this Notice, and in compliance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
In line with the foregoing, we would like to provide you with the following details regarding personal data which is collected by Jurcom about job applicants in course of the potential recruitment process.
Jurcom is committed to ensuring that the personal data of job applicants is handled in accordance with the main principles set out in KVKK and applicable data protection regulations.
Jurcom collects processes, and stores personal data which may directly or indirectly identify a job applicant as part of candidate application and recruitment activities.
Personal data processed by Jurcom:
Categories of Personal Data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual.
The following personal data is or may be collected by the Company about candidates in course of the recruitment process:
The Company collects personal data about job applicants from the following sources:
Purposes and Legal Grounds
The Company processes the applicant’s personal data for the purposes of job application, assessment and evaluation of candidates’ abilities, and general recruitment activities within Article 5/2-c of the KVKK, for the constitution and performance of a contract and any mandatory requirements or applicable law.
The Company may contact potential candidates in the case of their explicit consent from time to time regarding such opportunities.
In cases where we are processing personal information based on the job applicant’s consent, the job applicant has the right to withdraw that consent at any time where there is no other legal basis for the processing.
Protection of Personal Data
Your privacy as well as the protection of all of your personal data is vitally important to the Company, and the Company undertakes to safeguard them by exercising reasonable care and using reasonably available means according to Article 12 on data security of KVKK.
The Company will not store your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which such personal data was originally collected unless the Company is required by law to do so.
The Company may keep such data even if the Company decided not to recruit you to a specific position, in order to examine your future fitting to other positions within the Company.
If you are successful, the personal data you provide during the application process will be securely retained by the Company as part of your Resume for the duration of your employment and 10 years following the end of your employment.
If you are unsuccessful at any stage of the recruitment process, the information you have provided will be securely retained for 6 months from the closure of the recruitment campaign.
The Company retains your information in case any queries or issues arise in relation to the recruitment process, and/or if a suitable position were to arise with the Company within that time period which we may invite you to apply for.
Data Subjects’ Rights
As personal data subjects, if you submit your requests for your rights through the methods outlined below, the Company will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest according to the nature of the request. No charge will be applied for up to ten pages in the reply to be given. For each page above ten pages, the processing fee will be charged as 1 Turkish Lira. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as a CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In this context, personal data subjects are entitled to;
- Learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request for information regarding their personal data if it has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether it is used for its intended purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request for rectification of the personal data in case it is processed incompletely or inaccurately and request for communication of the transaction performed in this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Request for erasure or destruction of personal data if the reasons for processing have eliminated although it has been processed in accordance with the KVKK and other applicable law provisions and request for communication of the transaction performed in this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Object any consequence arising to the detriment of the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic means,
- Request for compensation for any damages arising from the unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of article 13 of the KVKK and the Communique Regarding the Procedures and Principles for Application to the Data Controller No. 30356, dated 10.03.2018, you may submit your request for the exercise of your rights mentioned above, in Turkish and in writing or by registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the Company and registered in our system.
Your application must include:
- Your name, surname and, if the application is written, your signature,
- Your Turkish ID number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, if you are a foreigner, your nationality, passport number or your identity number if any,
- Address of your place of residence or your place of business for the purposes of notices,
- Your electronic mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for the purposes of notices,
- The subject of your request,
- Information and documents related to the subject, if any, should be attached to the application.
You may submit the applications that you want to make in writing by attaching the required documents as the data controller and sending them to the address of our Company at Celil Ağa İş Merkezi No:10 K:10 D:39-40 Mecidiyeköy/İstanbul.
You may submit the applications that you desire to make by e-mail by sending them to the e-mail address [email protected].
You can submit your applications via the KEP to our KEP address [email protected].
According to the nature of your request, the information and documents required for identification must be submitted to us completely and accurately. In cases where the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the complete and qualified conduct of investigations to be performed by the Company upon your request. In this case, the Company declares that it reserves its statutory rights. For this reason, your request for application should be dispatched completely and in a manner that shall include the requested information and documents based on the nature of your request.