The General Data Protection Regulation, which obliges organizations in EU countries to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO) or Data Protection Representative (DPR), entered into force on 25 May 2018. The primary role of the data protection officer (DPO) is to ensure that the personal data of the organization’s staff, customers, suppliers or other persons (data owners) are processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. The role of the DPR is to ensure the liaison between the relevant EU authorities and data owners and the company it represents. In EU institutions and organizations, article 37 of the current General Data Protection Regulation requires that all of these institutions and organizations appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO) or Data Protection Representative (DPR).
Companies settle the relevant conditions as of Art.37 of the GDPR will be subject to various obligations, such as appointing a Data Protection Specialist (DPO) or (DPR) Representative, keeping a process activity record, and conducting data protection impact analysis for business processes.
As Jurcom, we provide DPO and DPR services to the companies outside the EU covered by geographical application; before the European Union Data Protection Authorities and successfully manages Compliance projects with a working dynamic that touches three architectures (Corporate architect – Process architecture – Data architecture).
– We provide these services in 6 languages: Turkish, English, Dutch, Italian, French and German
– We have experts with the CIPP / E certificate issued by IAPP and ITIL certificate, which is a significant certificate regarding the information technology services and quality.
– If there is a company established in the EU, a contact office or a similar structure
– Offers goods or services to EU residents
– If they make profiling study for EU residents
While the risk of non-compliance in terms of GDPR is approximately 20 million Euros up to 4 percent of the global turnover, in terms of KVKK, together with a fine that will exceed 1.5 million TL with the 2020 valuation rate, KVKK’s It also appears as a prison sentence due to the citation.